Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
It is the policy of this website to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our users. It is also our policy to terminate access to repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we will make an attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected site so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.
If you believe that content residing on or accessible through this website infringes a copyright for which you own or are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) Title of the thread or article that contains the copyrighted work.
2) Post number of the specific post that contains the copyrighted work.
3) Link to the specific post or article you believe contains the copyrighted material.
4) Specific nature of the copyright infringement you believe is occurring.
5) Details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material copyright holder.
6) Full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
7) Functioning email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
8) The following statement: “I have it on good authority that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
9) The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.”
Upon review, if your claim is sufficient to remove the information from public view, it will be done so immediately and you will be provided with confirmation. If your claim is insufficient to act upon, or, in our consideration the material has been posted in compliance with the DMCA, we will notify you and provide you the opportunity to seek alternate measures.